Friday 11 December 2015

Websites that Inspire Me

Vogue website takes on a simple but original look while still looking professional. It adds a range of features other than just fashion, which allows the reader to get more from the product. This page doesn't show a lot of content, however, the layout and choice of this keeps it looking clean and effective. I will take inspiration from this website by trying to keep a similar scheme, I will also try and create content that Vogue shows in their website, so that I can connect with my target audience.

The website for ELLE is carries similar conventions to Vogue, but does have slight differences. It contains a few more features in this particular page, however, the colour scheme are nearly the same. This new and fresh layout is hugely inspiring and almost the current look of fashion in the media. I hope to take on this approach with my own work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment