Wednesday 9 December 2015

Prop Inspirations


I also have to think about prop inspiration so that my shoot is fully planned. The main props I will need significantly will be clothes, make-up and hair products, as I will be featuring these individually so that I can talk about them separately in my magazine and website. Other than this, I will not need a huge amount of props for the images that will feature my models, as i have found in my research that professional and popular fashion shoots use the minimal amount of props, unless relating to fashion, to keep it significantly about the nature of fashion itself and to not steer away any attention. Finally, I will initially need items that will help me carry out my shoots, like a high quality camera so that I can take the best images possible, as well as high quality lighting and a backdrop so that my images are clear and effective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment