Wednesday 9 December 2015

Make-up Inspirations

Make-up is another one of many important aspects when creating a fashion magazine. With it being a vital part of the genre,it is important to think about when taking shoots and when thinking about the content I will be providing in my products. In the mood-board above I have featured current makeup trends for this year, and also provided seasonal makeup, so that it applies to the current issue of my magazine. The dark colours along with nude and bronzed looks are huge lately, and this would be significant to present within my products. By doing this, my readers will recognise these trends, and agree that my products and reliable and professional, as I have found my research before hand and will show current trends within my content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment