Wednesday 9 December 2015

Costume and Fashion Inspirations


By creating a fashion magazine, it is extremely important to show evidence of fashion to ensure the professionalism and effect of the magazine and the ancillary products. In this mood-board I have included examples of what has been popular in 2015 fashion, and also forms of seasonal fashion, in this case Fall Fashion, as this is what I will be featuring in my products. By going from this inspiration, my shoot and images from it will look effective and reliable in my fashion magazine. Hopefully I can get my hands on some of these items, or items similar to this for my shoots to allow my images and products to come out as realistic and professional as possible.  

1 comment:

  1. Good work, continue to look for inspiration and upload this to your blog with a brief explanation on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete