Friday 11 December 2015

Magazines That Inspire Me


Vogue is am iconic print that has been on shelves nearly 100 years. I have took inspiration from this magazine, as it has a huge fashion realm, and has always been a popular pick for women especially over the years of its career.  It differs from other prints as it does carry traditional values, and has more of focal point of fashion than other prints. I will definitely take pointers from this magazine, especially the layout and the content it provides, as this will help me design and also decide on articles that I will feature. Finally, it will allow me portray the traditional effect that Vogue provides.

ELLE magazine is another influential piece that I will definitely take notes from. This isn't as old as vogue, but it gives off a fresh look, and adds a few different genres other than fashion. I will take inspiration from the designs of a front cover especially, as it shows originality but is effective in how the image fits the written content on the page. Also, the colour scheme is especially influential and I shall also take this on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment