Thursday 3 December 2015

Draft Comparasion

























In this post I will be presenting my draft against a proffessional print. I have converted colour schemes and particular fashion and model elements into my own product. I made sure my model wore black so that it would work with the layout an colour scheme, that matches the style of this cover ELLE. I also tried to alternate the fonts, however, looking back now, I know I want to make some changes to these, as I believe it will make it look more professional if I made them quite similar to each other, as this will match the house style, and give the magazine a fresh and professional look. Other than this, I believe that the image reflects the fashion industry and can relate with my young audience as I have chose a young model. Overall, I am considerably happy with my first effort, and I know the changes that I will make when coming to do my second official draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment