Tuesday 8 December 2015

Billboard Comparison



I decided to base mu billboard on Forever 21 's own billboard, as this brand revolves around the fashion genre, and would be significant to take inspiration from, as I am portraying the same ideas as this professional brand. The layout isn't exactly the same, however, I have focused more on mirroring the pose, as this is the main focal point of the billboard. Both of the models show similar poses and expressions, as shown by the position of their hands and facial expression. By recreating the look, my billboard will show professionalism and reliability of my own brand, and shows that consumers can trust my brand to portray the genre of fashion. As for the text, I have not took on the large masthead approach however, the subhead shown is quite similar to my own also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment