Monday 26 October 2015

Font Ideas

For my fonts, I initially want a professional but fun look, as I want to resemble the fashion industry while still making it look professional. I also have to try and make it look considerably 'girly' to reach out to my target audience, which are women from ages 17 onward initially. These are my main fonts that i have decided may feature in my magazine. I have included various fonts that may fit as my masthead title, and I have also chose a few that resemble some of my planned articles that I will be featuring; like my autumn double page spread. I have also tried to include some basic font stat I will use for most of my body text, as this needs to be basic while also keeping it original and to fit the genre of the magazine and ancillary products.  

No comments:

Post a Comment