Monday 26 October 2015

Flat Plans and Rationales - Website Fashion Page

My second web link will consist of a archive of fashion topics, and what the magazine has wrote or featured about fashion. As the magazine is the fashion genre, a lot of the content on the website will be featured here. Again, like my other pages, the masthead/ name of the magazine, will feature at the top and will be quite large against the page, so that the reader will recognize my brand easily. Underneath, the website tabs will still remain, to allow the reader to go from page to page. Below, I have shown examples of what I will feature on my fashion page. I have added regional content by adding 'North East Favourites' to allow the reader to relate to my magazine and understand that it is local. These spaces will include various other topics on fashion, but the larger features will mirror the articles in my magazine. I have added a few examples of these articles and topics above in my flat plan. The color theme will almost replicate my other web page, to show professionalism and to make it a high quality product, as it is structured and laid out effectively. 


Extension/ Aftermath 
Through construction, I realised that this flat plan didn't support me enough to design the whole of my fashion webpage. However it did provide a starter and once I took on these first ideas I was confident enough to move forward. I added these first three boxes on the first sector of the page, then went onto creating new content, but kept the same topic of fashion. I am very pleased with how this turned out, as I included professional effects and made the whole page look effective with the content I added and manipulated on the page. 




No comments:

Post a Comment