Monday 28 September 2015

Reconstruction 2 - Vogue











































This is my second reconstruction that I have created, and I have based it off the iconic print : Vogue. In the original issue that I have featured on the left, it features model and Actress Cara Delvigne, who is huge in the fashion and modelling industry, this being the reason I kept her image within my own reconstruction. When reconstructing my own design, I wanted to carry on the original cover's house theme, to allow it to look as real and as professional as possible, so that it would almost be duplicate to the primary cover. I have kept all of the fonts and colours alike, to keep the layout mature and similar to Vogues own techniques also. I also chose another strong and bold image to interperate the original, so that it is incredibly eye catching to the consumer. While doing this, I have learned a range of new skills and also a lot more knowledge of what I will have to think about when coming to create my own front cover. For example, I know now that house themes and layouts are incredibly important to think about before going into Photoshop and creating my products. I must plan ahead and think out what I plan to do with all my pages before starting to create my content. Also, by doing this, I have refreshed my memory of the skills and tools that photoshop provides, and therefore I am more prepared with the software for when it comes to producing my real work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment