Wednesday 2 September 2015

Fall/Autumn Mood-board & Inspirations


As summer is just about coming to an end, all publications and brands will be planning out fall fashion. Huge designer brands may even be looking at this field months in advance. Therefore, it is beneficial to find inspiration for my own products, so that I am prepared for when writing my content and to plan my shoots. In this mood-board I produced, we can grab the sense of autumn and what it entails. Themes like dark makeup, wool clothing, bulky shoes and beanie hats are extremely popular for this time of year, and contribute hugely to the feeling of autumn. Occasions like Halloween and Bonfire Night are also part of this season, which would mean more contribution for darker themes in my work. Also, the colours that you can see in the mood-board are extremely important. Unlike summer, these colours are slightly mustier and have an old vintage look, which should be easy to portray in topics and themes in my work

No comments:

Post a Comment