Tuesday 29 September 2015

Interview Research Storyboard

I will be taking inspiration from this interview that I have shown in this storyboard. From looking at the storyboard, you can see that it usually contains medium close ups and two shots, which allows us to see the two people within the interview. I will hopefully be taking on these techniques, or techniques that are very similar, within my own interview. I will be creating an interview as a form of audience research, so I can develop my ideas for my magazine and ancillary products. I will be asking a range of questions that revolve around my current ideas for my magazine, and also around what ideas my audience has that I can take on and incorporate in my research and then initially in my final products. Hopefully this task will help me be more organized in the long run, and allow my products to be the best they can be for my chosen theme and my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment