Monday 4 January 2016

Wix Template Research

When thinking about the layout for my website I had to look at existing examples and also what Wix had to offer. Wix is an online website creator and the best supplier for what I needed from my website. Before creating my website I have decide to research into the site and get an idea of what I have to work with. This picture shows how the site asked me what kind of website I would be creating so that it would automatically filter my options so that I could find an appropriate layout for my genre. Beyond this, the website gave me a few layouts to choose from,so that I could pick the vision and style I wanted for my website. This was vital as it gave me a full scheme, and I would be placing my content around this setting. Overall, I believe that the templates were hugely helpful, as without it, I would be starting my layout from scratch 

1 comment: