Thursday 7 January 2016

Prop Organisation

For my shoots, I may need a range of props to help me with taking the photos, and to possibly appear in the photos. Therefore, I have made this lost to guide me for when I look back to be reminded on what I am going to need once I am ready to take pictures.

Props:

  • A high quality camera: This prop is essential, as without this, my photos will not be up to the standard I wish them to be, and will therefore not be suitable for my products.
  • Professional lighting: When in the studio, the photos may as well be worthless if professional high key lighting isn't used, as this will give me the high quality look, and allow my photos to be suitable for my work
  • Fashionable costume: This is vital, as without this, my magazine or ancillary products may not be took seriously as a fashion brand, if the models do not look slightly fashionable. 
  • Mac computer: This will allow me to upload my photos quickly and to help me edit on some of its own features and Photoshop 
  • Make-up: Again, this will help the aesthetics of the shoot, and allow my photos to fit in with the fashion genre. 
  • Chair: This may come in handy if I wanted some differentiation with my pictures, and therefore supply different poses for my images. 
  • Tripod: This could be needed when trying to establish various shots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment