Wednesday 11 November 2015

Hair Inspirations

For my photos I need to resemble the nature of fashion, but also an autumn look to match my issue's subject. In this photo, I have included examples of particular hairstyles that I will be including and showing on my models. Using straight hair is classy and easy, and will allow readers to appreciate more simpler styles and allow them to be able to make a decoy look of their own. 
Also the natural wave look familiarizes with the Autumn factor that I will be including in my magazine, therefore it would be effective as it almost completes a look. 
Again, heated and more unnatural curls almost represents a more glamorous look, however, this indicates more of the fashion genre, and may come across to the reader as being professional and reliable for tips and tricks. 
Overall, I will be using all these hairstyles within my work, and maybe even more, as within the fashion industry and culture, anything is possible and plausible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment